Full-stack .NET Developer
- Swansea, Other
- Posted 11th February 2019
- £40000 - £48000 per Annum
- Ref: 1201275
* Development and maintenance of SaaS products using frontend and backend technologies.
* Development and maintenance of customer journey solutions using frontend technologies. * Development and maintenance of customer reporting solutions using .Net and SQL queries.
* Participating in a cross functional scrum team with frontend and full stack developers, testers, business analysts, project managers and product owners.
* Estimating and delivering high quality software solutions iteratively in sprints.
* Peer reviewing code and developing to coding standards.
* Experience designing and developing complex web applications.
* In-depth knowledge of C# ASP.NET MVC development.
* Understanding of software development best practices and OO design patterns.
* Experience writing unit tests.
* Experience developing WCF services.
* Familiar using version control systems.
* In-depth knowledge of JQuery and AJAX.
* In-depth knowledge of SQL Server databases and SQL queries.
* Experience using ORMs.
* ASP.NET WebAPI.
* Sass for CSS generation.
* Accessibility standards.
* TDD, NUnit and Rhino Mocks.
* UI automation testing.
* GIT and Branch-per-Feature strategies.
* CI services such as TeamCity.
* Win32 API and P/Invoke.
* Appreciation of UX design
This fantastic role comes with a fantastic salary to £48,000 p/a, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday (Plus your birthday), 5% contributory pension, healthcare, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, charity contribution in your name, fitness classes, childcare vouchers, free fruit and many more.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!