Junior DevOps Engineer
- Swansea, Other
- Posted 11th February 2019
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per Annum
- Ref: 1201318
* Maintain Source Control and CI/CD systems.
* Maintain Internal and Production systems.
* Run Automated Regression and Load tests.
* Assist with the management of the Release Process.
* Provision new Test / Demo / Production Environments
* Create scripts and deployment pipelines to build and deploy core software products to development, test and production systems.
* Design and implement Configuration Management systems to allow consistent configuration of all internal and production systems.
* Work with the Software Development teams ensure new products can work within the core platform.
* Work with the Infrastructure team to ensure the core platform's operability with products and services.
* Interpret Log Files and assist with resolving bugs
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Powershell scripting
* Windows system administration
* Python scripting
* Bash Scripting
* Linux systems administration
* Preferred experience in a DevOps, Systems Administration, IT Operations, Software Development roles
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Adaptable to a changing environment
* Ability to identify prioritise the most urgent tasks
* Ability to perform under pressure
* Good communicator
This fantastic role comes with a fantastic salary up to £30,000 p/a, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday (Plus your birthday), 5% contributory pension, healthcare, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, charity contribution in your name, fitness classes, childcare vouchers, free fruit and many more.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!