Head of Supply Chain
- Posted 20th January 2021
- £78,000 - £85,000 + Benefits, Bonus & Car Allowance
- Ref: HSC56489PB
Artis Procurement, Purchasing & Supply Chain are pleased to be working with one of the UK’s leading customer centric retail brands as it seeks to appoint a new Head of Supply Chain. This is an important role that involves managing a large complex supply chain function, while leading a change programme across its supply chain framework and technology.
This leading multi-channel and ambitious retail brand needs a collaborative and solution driven individual; a genuine supply chain strategist who can oversee end-to-end management of the process with a scope covering central network planning, delivering agreed service levels in their retail outlets and home delivery channels, whilst optimising the levels of inventory and minimising supply chain costs. This person must be as comfortable leading meetings with directors, peers or junior level colleagues.
The individual will lead a team to deliver exceptional availability and service that will exceed the demands their customers’ expectations whilst closely managing cost to serve.
Responsibility’s to include…
- Effective management of the Supply base to achieve defined levels of delivery performance.
- Creating strategic plans with suppliers and integrating more closely with them to ensure a robust supply chain strategy.
- Establishing inbound inventory strategy in terms of stock holding and availability replenishment.
- Working closely with senior supply chain managers to ensure seamless transactions throughout SC.
- Managing events to fully understand the current and future implications of new lines, deletions, promotions and other event-related activity on the supply chain strategy.
- Managing key internal relationships with Store Ops, Logistics, Commercial Markets and Systems.
- Develop & implement Supply Chain improvements alongside the Supply Chain Development team.
- Ensure smooth execution of events affecting the Supply Chain.
- Managing a significant sized team at various levels. Leading, developing and motivating them to deliver exceptional performance.
Ideally you will have experience in…
- Working in a senior level role in supply chain where you have high levels with communication with stakeholders and peers.
- Delivering SC change and transformation programs.
- Retail multi-channel supply chain.
- Logistics, Transport and 3PLs is desirable.
- In-depth experience working in Supply Chain, preferably in a retail or manufacturing environment.
- Due to the nature of this role there will be some weekly travel to different sites.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Car Allowance or company car
- Flexible working
- Excellent Pension
- Healthcare cover for you and family.
- Long list of Flexible benefits.
For full information regarding this role, please contact me directly, initially with a CV ahead of a conversation.
Artis Procurement is a premier specialist resourcing consultancy focused solely on the supply of senior Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain and Merchandising professionals.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.