Merchandiser - Bath - 25-30k
- Bath, South West
- Posted 8th August 2019
- £25000 - £30000 per Annum
- Ref: MERCH
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you an analytical problem solver? Ready for the next step in your Merchandising career?
As a result of my client's ongoing growth, there is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, market leading retailer as a Merchandiser!
Getting the right amount of the right products, at the right time, to the right place is a great responsibility and for the right person, the best job. You will be working amongst the supply chain team to optimise sales and profitability of the company.
Previous experience required
In the role you'll:
* Delivering sales, managing OTB and achieving planned contribution
* Manage the forecasting and replenishment of products across the network to maximise availability alongside the stock budget
* Build and develop supplier relationships and have the ability to influence, collaborate, drive performance & compliance
* Deliver a strong set of results against KPI targets
* Develop future season ranges and option plans alongside the buying team
* Demonstrate excellent negotiation, influencing and communication skills across all business levels
* Visual merchandising on the website - check products sit well together and are categorised correctly across the site and cross checking against the catalogue
* Present to key stake holders in the business
* Prior Merchandising Experience within a retail head office and/or retail environment
* A proven track record of high performance through delivering results and achieving targets
* Excellent communication skills - experience in managing and influencing key stakeholders
* Excellent excel skills (pivot tables/v look ups) and numerically competent
* Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
* Experience in managing Product life cycle management
* Experience in working within a fast paced and high-pressured environment
*Excellent presentation skills
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!