- Posted 19th July 2021
- £25,000 - £26,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Ref: PROCAPB69852
Artis Procurement are pleased to be working with this established organisation who are looking to recruit an instinctive Procurement Assistant to join a growing and supportive team.
As a Procurement Assistant, you will be providing essential support in a number of areas, including:
- Building strong relationships with suppliers ensuring contractual obligations are met.
- Managing late orders around shut down periods to ensure no increase in same.
- Ensuring outstanding supplier Purchase Orders are managed within agreed supplier lead times and arrive by expected receipt date.
- Chasing all supplier purchase orders that are past their expected receipt date.
- Support supplier negotiations with insight and data in order to reduce costs in key product areas.
- Responding to pricing and product enquiries from the service teams.
- Updating and maintaining the data sources that drive our core processes.
- Analysing new and existing contracts in order to propose successful pricing and product strategies.
- Independently managing a fast-moving and ever-changing priority list.
This is a role plays an important part in the supplier relationship and has significant stakeholder interaction. As such, we are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate aptitude in the following key areas:
- Good communication skills.
- A high level of numeracy.
- Analytical ability.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a retail or manufacturing environment is preferable.
Previous experience in a procurement, or supply chain role is essential.
Artis Procurement is a premier specialist resourcing consultancy focused solely on the supply of senior Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain and Merchandising professionals.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.