- Swindon / Remote, Wiltshire
- Posted 19th November 2021
- £45,000-50,000 p/a + Excellent Benefits
- Ref: RC0989
Business Analyst required by market leading, award winning retail sector organisation based in Swindon. This role will require 2 days a week on average onsite. The successful Business Analyst will assist in the delivery of large-scale IT projects and rapid bug fixes. You add quality to key internal projects, delivering them on time and within budget and will work closely with all areas of the business and concise requirement documentation and workflows for planned projects and changes.
- Drive up the efficiency and quality in operating processes through a continual cycle of change, across all areas of the business
- Work collaboratively with the test team and developers to ensure quality software deliverables.
- Requirements capture and documentation and the ability to discuss and talk clearly about a change to developers and project stakeholders.
- Deliver clear documentation to very tight retail deadlines.
- Proactively work with the business to acquire project requirements and changes, communicate and work collaboratively to capture vital information and accurate understanding of change requirements
- Be responsible for the upkeep and evolution of requirement documentation
- Liaise with 3rd parties internal and external to the organisation.
- Managing assigned projects and working with the project manager to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
- Pro-active analysis, escalating any critical issues rapidly to ensure effective issue rectification and prompt completion of development activities.
- Proven business analysis skills, ideally working across IT focused projects.
- Proven project management skills and experienced at delivering end to end project solutions and small change deliveries.
- Demonstrable and well-versed requirement facilitation and elicitation skills and excellent technical documentation skills.
- Proven track record of delivering both Business Requirements and Functional Requirements.
- Experience of working within Agile and Waterfall projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, well-practiced organisational skills that include attention to detail and ability to prioritise workstreams.
- Well-versed in building Business Cases for a change.
- Demonstrable analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Has achieved or is working towards a BCS Business Analysis Certificate.
This fantastic opportunity comes with a starting salary of £45,000-50,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes an excellent training and development programme, fantastic career progression opportunities, staff discount, 28 days holiday (Plus your birthday off), high street discounts, cinema ticket offers, childcare vouchers and many more.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.