Digital Product Owner
- Bristol / Remote, Avon
- Posted 14th April 2021
- £47,500-50,000 p/a + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
- Ref: RC5091
Digital Product Owner required by market leading, award winning organisation based in North Bristol. The Digital Product Owner will be responsible for managing our clients web and app product roadmap, from inception through launch to the customer journey. This includes covering the performance and user experience of the products to ensure the best customer experience is delivered and objectives are achieved.
The role will be fully remote initially and Post Covid, 2 days remote and 3 days onsite in Bristol.
The purpose of this role is to manage the performance and user experience delivery between the commercial divisional teams and the development teams to achieve product success. The role will ensure that the UX and performance of these digital products is optimised.
- Defining and communicating customer needs through research and insight, translating it into new product features for the delivery teams to design, leading to successful product launches/releases
- Define and deliver the product reporting and analytics capabilities to measure performance KPIs and provide insight to inform the product roadmap
- Take a lead role across the virtual team to ensure products are delivered on time and the product features meet customer and business needs
- Conduct research with users, partners and Technology to influence product decisions and utilise data and insights to develop personas
- Develop detailed requirements, working closely with a range of stakeholders, to deliver the product roadmap, including commercial stakeholders and group stakeholders and delivery teams
- Work with key stakeholders to manage the product backlog and help prioritise the development team’s work to provide a clear plan on order of delivery
- Work with the Change Team to ensure cross-divisional resources are lined up and primed ahead of their involvement in key initiatives and projects
- Take part in daily stand-up meetings with the key business stakeholders, business analysts, UX team to agree the user acceptance criteria for each user story, ensuring the development teams are ready to start work and building the right functionality on time which meets customer needs
- Stay abreast of key trends in digital and keep ahead of the industry and what our competitors are doing
- Experience with ecommerce platforms
- Deep experience of managing Apps and understanding of modern websites/technologies and web development
- Demonstrated success in releasing products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation style
- Subject matter expertise in digital product knowledge, delivery and management and how to develop solutions to achieve this.
- Ability to be able to identify simple solutions to complex problems at pace
- Experience of excellent teamwork and cross-functional management and influencing skills by working collaboratively without formal authority
- Experience of working with an Agile development approach
- Ability to translate customer language into technical details to paint a picture of the customer for developers
- Experience of operating in a multi-channel business
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Bachelor level degree
- Digital marketing professional qualification
- Additional business training in related industry
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary to £50,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes an 8-10% annual bonus, contributory pension scheme, life insurance, 25 days holiday, free on-site parking plus a range of other flexible employee benefits to choose from.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.