Senior Digital Product Manager - Growing B2C
- Reading, South East
- Posted 11th September 2018
- £450 - £500 per Day
- Ref: SDPR - MA
This is an exciting time to join a growing team looking to change the perception of their industry. You'll be heading up the site navigation, developing CMS component library and on-site search functionality.
- Digital Product Management experience
- Product Management of Content Management System (ideally Sitecore but similar is acceptable)
- Needs to balance technical expertise with a focus on user experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Agile/Waterfall methodology
- Understanding of UX/UI principles
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading international organisation who offers some fantastic and interesting projects in the digital space; they offer a great career path with some good scope for growth.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!