UX Designer - Leading Healthcare Organisation
- London, London
- Posted 12th April 2019
- £45000 - £55000 per Annum + bonus
- Ref: UXDR023
You'll be a key member of the small agile team where you can make a real impact, with a specific focus on improving the user experience across a variety of products. You'll be working closely with the Head of Platform and the development team to conceive, build and iterate on a range of exciting projects.
What the team are working on now:
* They're building a modern digital platform from the ground up
* Conducting in depth User Research to identify pain points
* They're designing and building a new mobile app
What you'll be doing:
* Assisting with user research to better understand users' pain-points and opportunities for improvement
* Taking complicated user flows and simplifying them down to their essence
* Creating prototypes to communicate solutions to stakeholders across the business
If this looks of interest, please apply with an up to date CV/Portfolio and one of our consultants will be in touch. They are looking for someone as soon as possible, so the process will move quickly/efficiently.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!