Document Production Specialist
- Remote then Central Bristol, South West
- Posted 15th February 2021
- £22,000-25,000 + Excellent Benefits
Document Production Specialist required by market leading, award winning organisation initially remote then gradually back onsite in Central Bristol (10 minutes from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station). The Document Production Specialist will provide document production, amendment, finishing and trouble-shooting services to teams across the organisation.
- Producing and amending, with speed and accuracy, correspondence, faxes, attachments and complex documents.
- Creating and amending complex PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Transcribing large volumes of dictations quickly and accurately.
- Converting PDFs via conversion software or by copy typing.
- Completing forms.
- Editing, merging, redacting and/or securing PDF documentation.
- Cleaning and removing hidden metadata from documents.
- Creating and amending Visio diagrams.
- Assisting with the management of our central precedent and policy document libraries.
- Performing mail merges and assisting with mass mailings.
- Undertaking finishing duties such as electronically filing documents, photocopying, scanning, binding and printing.
- Troubleshooting and providing expert technical advice.
- Designing documents using branding guidelines.
- Answer telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner and take and pass on clear and concise messages.
- Supporting team members in times of low resource and/or heavy workloads
- Thoroughly complete the workflow system for each job undertaken.
- Ensure documents are produced within the required timescales and flag with your line manager should you foresee any potential delays.
- Staying up to date with current technology and actively learning new software and other tools to maintain an advanced level of knowledge in Microsoft Office and other software.
- Previous experience within a professional services environment would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written), a good telephone manner and client service ethos are essential.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly and accurately convey information.
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to be flexible in managing tasks and workload on a daily basis.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite including Word and Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working with Visio would be beneficial.
- Experience of using track changes is essential.
- Previous experience working with legal or complex documents is essential.
- Knowledge of PDF creation and amendment software would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of version control in a document management system would be beneficial.
This role comes with a starting salary of £22,000-25,000 p/a and is accompanied with a company pension, 25 days holiday, PHC, dental and travel insurance to name but a few.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.