Customer Care Team Manager
- Posted 26th July 2021
- up to £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Ref: CCTMPB62944
Following an operational restructure our Client is looking for a new Customer Care Team Manager with excellent people leadership experience to manage their customer contact team. This is an exciting time to join this progressive organisation, as they continue to look at different ways in which they can support their customers.
Working within a busy customer care contact centre environment you will be responsible for the management of 10 Customer Care Advisors.
- Effectively leading and managing the customer care team ensuring all contacts from customers are addressed and resolved in a timely manner, exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Plan and deliver full training, coaching, development, monthly 121’s and annual and half yearly performance reviews.
- Monitoring the inbound call flow and staffing levels to ensure that calls and emails are responded to in a timely manner in lives with internal SLAs.
- Engaging and motivating the team to build a positive culture.
- Ensure an appropriate working environment in which staff can provide a quality service to all customers using all of the company’s principals of care.
- Working closely with the Quality and Development team to help train and integrate new members of staff.
- Handling escalations from customer care advisors in an effective and timely manner.
- Previous experience of working within a Contact Centre environment and proven experience in managing and leading teams.
- Experience in staff management and preferably experience in Contact Centre
- Strong customer service skills.
- A high level of written and spoken English and a confident and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to learn new skills and procedures.
- You will be an excellent performance leader being able to use this structure/ platform to ensure your teams have been able to achieve team SLA, KPI’s and Contact Centre operating targets.
Knowledge and experience of managing a multi-channel contact centre operation is essential.
For full information regarding this role, please contact me directly, initially with a CV ahead of a conversation.
Artis Recruitment provide specialist recruitment services within HR, Finance, IT, Procurement, Marketing, Customer Contact and Executive Search.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.