- Bristol, South West
- Posted 16th May 2019
- Up to £23000 per Annum
- Ref: HRAD0519
Artis HR are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join a Bristol based social enterprise. This newly created role is an onsite stand-alone position - it would suit a confident, driven individual with evident working knowledge of HR Policies & Practices along with HR systems as you will be a central point for HR.
In the role you'll:
* Provide a timely, accurate and effective HR service to all members of staff
* Be the main point of contact for queries; you'll ensure a professional, confidential and high level of service; resolving all issues where possible and escalating to the Regional HRBP or Area Business Manager where required.
* Take a key role in supporting ER casework (such as absence reviews), recruitment co-ordination; and ensuring all new starters are issued with contracts, are fully referenced, set up on our systems and on-boarded with all leavers are effectively processed.
* Ensure that all HR records are up to date and fully documented and updated on the HR system.
* Essential experience of working as a HR administrator / co-ordinator
* A good working knowledge of HR policies and practices, with the ability to use this knowledge to advise and influence employees;
* CIPD Level 3 Qualification (or studying towards qualification), or equivalent experience gained in a busy HR department
* Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and balance competing workloads effectively
* An ability to work on own initiative with little supervision and make decisions relating to HR matters where required
* The ability to use, understand and report on HR systems
* Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!