Senior Project Accountant
- Longwell Green,
- Posted 14th January 2022
- £40,000 to £46,000 plus excellent benefits
- Ref: JT140122
This leading international organsiation with a formidable reputation has a new need to recruit a Senior Project Accountant for one of their designated business units. This is an exciting time to join and become part of a company who will give you the opportunity to develop your career, with fantastic prospects for promotion, along with the ability to learn transferrable skills. Reporting into the Finance Manager your main duties will include:
- Provide accounting support/advise to the Project team, validating and amending, as necessary, all project expenditure
- Responsible for the development of “Accounting reports” detailing forecasting and performance information for use by Senior Management and Directors.
- Production of cost certificate in-line with requirements and provision of supporting evidence as required.
- Accurate analysis of actual expenditure and accurate and timely presentation of invoice information to customer.
- Finance systems support to ensure accurate project cost control.
- Support to project team with project forecast information, and completion of financial templates for quarterly forecasting review.
- Part / Qualified Accountant – CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
- Previous experience of operating in a project accounting role or function
- Sound commercial awareness and effective communication skills in order to effectively engage with all levels of management
- Ability to implement and monitor financial controls
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.