Performance Marketing Manager
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 2nd November 2018
- £40000 - £45000 per Annum
- Ref: PPC - Padi - Perm
You'll report into the Head of Marketing and work alongside two other marketing specialists. There is a strong chance that if you do well, you'll have the chance to build a team around you.
* Lead the performance marketing strategy and drive growth at scale.
* Take ownership, from design to execution, of all the performance marketing activities across paid search, paid social and display (including programmatic).
* Research, test and scale new customer acquisition channels, techniques and technologies.
* Increase ROI by designing, deploying and analysing A/B split tests across campaign structures, targeting, creativities and landing pages.
* Significant hands-on experience and a proven track record of driving sales and growing revenue across paid search, paid social and display (including programmatic).
* Proven track record of running campaigns on AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and Twitter Ads.
* Significant hands-on and professional experience running programmatic display campaigns with DoubleClick or other DSPs.
* Deep understanding of first and third party data targeting and campaigns / customer tracking. You're also very comfortable using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
You'll be rewarded with a fantastic benefits package, including subsidised holidays, performance bonus and generous annual leave. You'll also have the chance to work in an exciting sector and with like minded marketers
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!