- Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Posted 13th October 2021
- £40,000 p/a + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
- Ref: RC3637
Systems Developer required by market leading, professional services organisation based in Trowbridge. The role is split between remote and onsite working. The Systems Developer will be responsible for the maintenance and development of an in-house designed suite of applications, integrations and reports used throughout the business.
Duties to include:
- Identify user and system requirements for new applications, integrations and reports
- Create application prototypes
- Write, review and debug code for various applications
- Deploy applications, integration and reports in a structured and controlled way
- Maintain security of code using source control
- Prioritisation of development projects, setting timelines and deliverables
- Complete / Update Systems Validation Pack for all work undertaken such as new systems, amendments to existing systems and minor screen amendments
- Mentor Junior members of staff
- Incident and Service Request management
- Ensure code is managed using source control
- Helping to promote a positive working atmosphere within the company
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
- SQL Server Development Experience
- Software Debugging
- Experience using source control such as GitHub
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary of up to £40,000 p/a and is accompanied with an excellent benefits package which includes: remote working, a company-wide bonus scheme paid every 6 months, free parking, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, casual dress, company pension scheme and health insurance, Learning & Development Programme and employee wellbeing initiatives to name but a few.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.