- Posted 21st July 2021
- £50,000-55,000 p/a + Excellent Benefits
- Ref: RC0908
Integration Developer required by multi-national organisation. This role can be mainly remote with the odd day in either Swindon or Manchester. The Integration Developer will be responsible for ensuring that integration between internal systems and external customers are developed and maintained to the required standards.
- Work with other members of the Applications Team to architect, design, build, and implement internal and customer integrations.
- Ensure that technical designs, internal documentation, processes and procedures are fully documented and maintained as required
- Development of integration solutions that support the internal / customer requirements
- Support the configuration and testing activities to ensure that the delivered solution meets the scope as agreed.
- Identify change requests for technical development that will improve the integration process, or the service being offered to customers and third parties.
- Identify and manage any integration issues and provide 2nd level support to production issues relating to integration and API usage.
- To provide regular updates to the business on progress of incidents within the control of the Applications Team.
- Provide assistance to other members of the IT departments and operational teams in the resolution of issues.
- Test and evaluate new technology, in line with business or customer requirements
- Ensuring that any issues / problems are escalated appropriately.
- Ensuring that any work is performed in accordance with any agreed schedule.
- Provide support and guidance to Integration Lead.
- Covering for the Integration Lead when absent or unavailable.
- This job description is not exhaustive and may vary in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Experience in integration tools like Dell Boomi/Mulesoft/Seeburger
- Experience of designing and building robust, secure software solutions.
- Experience in building integration solutions
- Strong understanding of REST and SOAP, JSON and XML, and database-level integration techniques.
- Understanding of Oracle and/or SQL Server databases
- Understanding of transmission mechanisms such as sFTP, FTP, AS2
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, able to communicate across technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness towards personal self-development, by keeping skills set and knowledge current and appropriate for the role
- The ability to be flexible, adaptable, think on your feet and work on your own initiative
- Track and report on regular tasks executed to ensure system availability maintaining a continuous improvement roadmap.
- Experienced in understanding and interpreting business requirements
This fantastic roles comes with a basic salary of between £45,000-55,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes a company pension, 20 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays), sick/holiday pay and a discount/rewards scheme.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form above. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.